Green Deal Webinar - Area 6 : Farm to Fork
About the Event
A presentation of the Green Deal Call Topic related to Area 6: Farm to Fork.
This call topic is dealing with the challenges related to negative contribution of the agriculture and food industries, and their products consumption, to climate change and global warming, as well as to food waist and malnutrition leading to overweight and obesity in Europe and the world.
The call topic scope is testing, piloting and demonstrating of innovative solutions in the following technology and application fields:
- Reduction of farms' GHG emissions and increase carbon storage;
- Reduction of energy use in food processing, distribution, conservation & preparation;
- Reduction of pesticides use; fertilizers and pollution from nutrient loss to the environment;
- Reduction of dependence on antimicrobials in animal production and in aquaculture;
- Reduction of food loss & waste at every stage of the food chain including consumption;
- Shifting to sustainable healthy diets accessible to all EU citizens.
Information Webinar will be held on Wednesday, 5.8.2020 between 13:00-15:00
Webinar presentation and recording will be available in the coming days.