European funding opportunities for R&D in Photonics technologies - Exposure meetup
About the Event
Discover forthcoming funding opportunities for Photonics R&D&I.
European funding opportunities for R&D in Photonics technologies within the Horizon 2020 and other European Initiatives.
Israeli industries and researchers in the academia, are invited to attend a meeting that will present, in addition to funding, various platforms and opportunities for cooperation with European partners. Presented by ISERD (Israel-Europe Research & Innovation Directorate) and delegates from The Netherlands, Germany and France.
The meeting will take place on November 28th at the Engineers House, Dizengoff St 200, Tel Aviv, at 14:45 PM.
Participation is free but requires registration in advance.
- For registration and full program, click here
Horizon photonics 2020 ICT WP calls:
- ICT-36-2020 - Disruptive photonics technologies. Sub topics:
- 3D light field and holographic displays
- Packaging and module integration for photonic integrated circuits (PIC)
- Light to Fuel
- Next generation bio-photonics methods and devices as research tools to understand the cellular origin of diseases
- ICT-37-2020 - Advancing photonics technologies and application driven photonics components and the innovation ecosystem. Sub topics:
- Flexible Farm-to-Fork Sensing
- Novel Photonics Integrated Circuit (PIC) Technology building blocks
- Smart Photonic Sensing for Environmental Pollution Detection
The event is organized and held by ISERD and The association of Photonics Industries in Israel