Cluster 2 online Information Day and Brokerage Event (1-2.7)
About the Event
The information-day (1.7) event will highlight research topics covered within the first calls for proposals in Cluster 2.
The matchmaking event (2.7) will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators and to facilitate the setup of Horizon Europe project consortia.
Researchers, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders actively looking for project partners, can submit their project ideas for a flash presentation, that will be displayed in advance of the event, for the benefit of day two bilateral meetings.
Main topics and focus of the event:
- Democracy and Governance
- European Cultural Heritage and the Cultural and Creative Industries
- Social and Economic Transformation
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Get the latest information from the European Commission
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- Facilitate the setup of quality partnerships in view of the open Horizon Europe calls
- Immerse in networking and consortium building opportunities