The program provides financial incentive funded by the Innovation Authority parallel to funding provided by foreign entities such as states, countries, provinces, and cities worldwide. The incentive program offers a financial grant that enables to share the risk in funding the project and assistance with finding foreign technology partners.
Goal of the incentive program:
To encourage international collaborations in all fields of innovation-based R&D, thereby assisting Israeli companies to grow via a global strategic networking system, access technological knowledge in a variety of countries, establish breakthroughs, and scale-up for their products in the global markets. This activity is aimed at increasing the competitiveness of Israeli companies in the international market.
Who is the incentive program for?
- Israeli technology companies from all sectors of the industry that are interested in developing or significantly upgrading technology products with an international partner. Calls for proposals are published from time to time and give priority to specific technological fields.
What do you get?
- Financial support of up to 50% of the Israeli company’s approved R&D expenditure and parallel support from the foreign government for the foreign company’s expenditure (varies according to the specific government).
- Companies operating in National Development Zones are eligible for 10% additional support.
- Companies operating in the areas around the Gaza Strip are eligible for 25% additional support.
- Assistance in finding an international partner.
- The incentive program has no funding cap.
Israeli companies seeking further information on the requirements and application process to this program, should refer to the Israel Innovation Authority's Hebrew site: