Goal of the incentive program:
To assist in the identification, analysis, and investment by institutional investors in the Israeli high-tech industry, thereby increasing their investment and developing their expertise in this sector.
Who is the incentive program for?
The incentive program is for institutional capital market entities that conform to two of the following definitions:
- A provident fund or pension fund meeting the criteria detailed in Clause 2.3 of the benefit program.
- Mutual funds meeting the criteria detailed in Clause 2.3 of the benefit program.
- An insuring entity meeting the criteria detailed in Clause 2.3 of the benefit program.
What do you get?
The approved budget will not be less than NIS 500,000 and will not exceed NIS 1.5 million a year,
distributed over the program’s five years.
Level of Financial Support:
- In the first three years, the grant awarded will be between 50%-60% of the approved budget each year.
- In the fourth and fifth years, the grant will be 30% and 40% of the approved budget, respectively.
- The scope of support of the approved budget in the fourth and fifth years are subject to the company meeting the stipulated criteria.
Why should you apply to this program?
The program will increase the investment capacity of the institutional capital market entities in the Israeli high-tech sector, thereby allowing the entire Israeli economy to share in its profits and increase investment in it.
- Israeli companies seeking further information on the requirements and application process to this program, should refer to the Israel Innovation Authority's Hebrew site: https://innovationisrael.org.il/growth/finance/analysts