Goal of the Program:
- To develop and apply innovative technologies in the fields of construction and to examine their feasibility on an industrial scale and among relevant customers, including construction sites.
- To develop and apply technology that leads to increased safety in the construction sector, to shorten the duration of planning and execution, to improve building quality, and to reduce costs of construction, building operation, and housing prices – all aimed at improving the state of the construction sector in Israel and to develop high-tech and productive Israeli industry in this field.
- To create and develop whole sustainable companies in the construction field in Israel by advancing innovative technological solutions.
Who is the program for?
- Israeli technology companies in the fields of construction.
What do you get?
- Financial support of between 20%-50% of the approved R&D expenditure.
- Special support of 60% of the approved R&D expenditure will be given to projects with potential for a groundbreaking level of innovation and contribution to the fields of construction.
- A grant of an additional 10% may be awarded if most of the approved R&D activity is conducted in
- National Development zones or if the site approved for the pilot is located in a National Development zone.
- The possibility to receive regulatory assistance from the Ministry of Construction and Housing to conduct a pilot program and a unique regulatory framework for this purpose.
This program is part of the Joint Government Support for Pilot Programs.
Israeli companies seeking further information on the requirements and application process to this program, should refer to the Israel Innovation Authority's Hebrew site: https://innovationisrael.org.il/growth/pilot/ConstructionTech