Goal of the Program:
- To create and develop whole sustainable companies in the operational spheres of the Israeli local authorities by advancing innovative technological solutions.
- To develop and apply innovative technologies in the spheres of local authorities’ operations.
- To economize and improve local authority entities in Israel and around the world.
Who is this program for?
- Israeli technology companies in the fields of services provided by local authority entities.
What do you get?
- Financial support of between 20%-50% of the approved R&D expenditure.
- Special support of 60% of the approved R&D expenditure will be given to projects with potential for an exceptional influence on the advancement of local authority systems in Israel and worldwide, to projects that constitute a technological breakthrough in their field, or to conduct a pilot program in authorities located in National Priority zones.
- The possibility to receive assistance in connecting with local authorities and examining regulatory restrictions.
This program is part of the Joint Government Support for Pilot Programs.
Israeli companies seeking further information on the requirements and application process to this program, should refer to the Israel Innovation Authority's Hebrew site: https://innovationisrael.org.il/growth/pilot/authorities