Deadline for Submission
Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TA CR)
Israel Innovation Authority
Czech Republic and Israel are jointly announcing the eighth Call for Proposals - for joint R&D projects, focusing on developing innovative products and applications in all technological areas. This call is announced within the framework of the Bilateral Cooperation for the Support of Industrial Research and Development in the Private Sector concluded on 30 March 2009.
The Call is launched on June 25, 2019. The call invites partners to present joint proposals for R&D projects and the call will close on August 22, 2019.
Eligible partners are invited, according to national criteria, to present joint proposals for industrial R&D projects according to the following procedures:
- The partners should include at least one Israeli and one Czech R&D performing commercial company. Participation of research institutes/universities is welcome as additional participants or subcontractors according to each country’s funding regulations.
- Companies from other countries may also participate, but they will not receive national funding.
- The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the cooperation between the participants from the two countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure etc.).
- Government contribution is available for three years maximum.
- The project should demonstrate the contribution of the participants from both countries and the project must be significant to both participants.
Any partner whose cooperative R&D project is consistent with the aforesaid criteria can apply to the present announcement in accordance with the National Laws, Rules, Regulations and Procedures in effect.
Applications will be evaluated according to the national laws, rules, regulations & procedures for each party (Israeli
-Russian) and the following criteria:
- Novelty of the proposal, the potential of application in the production and effects created by the cooperation of the project partners (The added value of the cooperation between project partners);
- Scientific validity;
- Technical feasibility;
- Compliance with nanotechnology;
- Qualifications of the applicants in performing the specific tasks;
- Expected economic results from the realization of the project;
- Technological innovation
- Capacities of the participating partners
- Economic potential of the proposed product/service.
- The added value of the cooperation between project partners
- The capability of the partners (R&D personnel, Infrastructure, Finance, Marketing).
Companies will be invited to submit their funding applications according to national procedures
•As for Israeli partners, submission of the Innovation Authority forms is expected by August 22, 2019.
•Companies should contact ISERD before submission in order to receive the submission guidelines.