Deadline for Submission
Rosario Board of Trade
The Israel Innovation Authority and Rosario Board of Trade are launching a pilot and validation program.
The goal of the project is to co-develop or test impactful technologies, products, services and devices with an Argentinean company and penetrate into the Argentinian market and beyond.
In this program, Israeli companies will have the opportunity to partner with foreign entities for the express purpose of validating, scaling up and adapting their innovations to foreign environments.
The opportunity in this program is for Israeli companies to utilize and integrate their technologies and obtain validation and testing for their technology in addition to customer and commercial links.
This program will provide Innovative Israeli companies with the ability to access the centers expertise to:
- Validate their technology
- Preform clinical trials
- Adapt their technology to market needs
- Acquire regulatory experience and commercialization channels
To better familiarize yourself with the various pilot and validation projects available for collaboration with Argentinian companies, please click here.
Israeli companies are asked to submit project proposals for the validation testing of products, processes, services, and/or technologies.
Projects may include:
- The participation of at least one company from each country is mandatory. Research institutes and other companies may participate as partners or subcontractors in the cooperation project, respecting the financing rules of each country.
- The project should present a clear competitive advantage and differentiated value proposition as a result of cooperation between the participants of the two countries (increase of knowledge base, access to R&D infrastructure, new fields of application, for example).
- Companies should present a strategy which, given their technological, commercial and financial aspects, demonstrates their potential to introduce the new product / process / service into the markets of both countries and/or third countries.
- Partners in Israel and in Argentina should be able to implement the project and finance their respective shares.
- The project should include innovative technology and knowledge applications/ product customization/ near commercialization or new market creation activities
- Any partnership whose cooperative R&D project is consistent with the above criteria may present it in this program in accordance with applicable national laws, rules, regulations and procedures.
The Israel Innovation Authority will provide funding of up to 50% of the approved pilot validation costs.
The program will support collaboration projects for up to 24 months.
In addition, the Israeli company will be eligible for in-kind support from the Argentinian company.
Important: For information regarding in-kind support and available projects for product adaptation, please click here.
The Authority will provide an additional funding of 10% to companies located in the periphery of Israel (In addition to the budget approved for R&D costs).
Funding awarded by the Israel Innovation Authority will be granted upon approval from both parties and shall comply with the Israeli laws and regulations for Industrial R&D.
For more information regarding Israeli laws and regulations, please refer to the Israel Innovation Authority's Hebrew site.
Expression of Interest due by July 8, 2019.
Please complete an Expression of interest form (EOI) (available bellow via downloads) or a draft MOU and email the forms to Mr. Alan Hofman, Alan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies will receive feedback on eligible cooperation forms by July 22nd, 2019.
Eligible companies can peruse to phase 2.
Israel Innovation Authority Funding Application submission due by September 3rd, 2019 (14:00 Israel Time)
- Please read the instructions and regulations carefully before submitting the funding application.
For instruction on how to submit the Israel Innovation Funding Application:
Please click here for Hebrew.
Please click here for English
- Please attach the EOI form to the funding application under “additional attachments”.
- For online submission (Hebrew only), please click here.
- After submitting the funding application, please email Alan Hofman the file number you receive, or your company number.