Deadline for Submission
Israel Innovation Authority
Adani - India
Argentina - Minnistry of Technology and Innovation
Colombia - iNNpulsa
Space Florida - USA
France - Bpifrance
Germany - ZIM (Zentrales Innovationsprogramm Mittelstand)
ITRI - Industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan
The incentive program provides support to Israeli companies working with foreign companies on commercialization-directed programs to develop new technological products or to significantly upgrade an existing technology.
The program provides financial incentive funded by the Innovation Authority parallel to funding provided by foreign entities such as states, countries, provinces, and cities worldwide. The incentive program offers a financial grant that enables to share the risk in funding the project and assistance with finding foreign technology partners.
Moreover, there is also the option to support Israeli companies’ technological pilot programs in different fields, that will be conducted at selected foreign entities' Beta sites or that will be based on their capabilities, data, or information. Products submitted as part of this incentive program must be ready for testing (after proof of feasibility and development of most of the product) and without additional significant R&D content.
The Goal of this program is to encourage international collaborations between Israeli companies and international companies, and to accelerate the availability of innovative products in the global markets.
.Collaborations are available with the following international entities:
- Argentina (MINCyT) - on all technological fields
- Colombia (iNNpulsa) - on all technological fields
- Eureka - European Innovation Network - on all technological fields
- Finland - specifically in the health sector with the following entities:
- Florida, USA (Space Florida) - specifically in the space and aviation sectors
- France (Bpifrance) - on all technological fields
- Germany (ZIM - Zentrales Innovationsprogramm Mittelstand) - on all technological fields
- Taiwan (ITRI – Industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan), Department of Industrial Technology - via bilateral form
- MNC's listed in this link, as well as Bayer, ADANI and ANAND.
- Partnering with Bayer is subject to an Expression of Interest (EOI) and the deadline for preliminary applications is December 15th, 2022.
Second year International Programs:
- Applications for a second year within an international program that was approved for a first year before 2023 and that has ended in 2022 or is scheduled to end by May 2023.
The preconditions and criteria for evaluation are detailed in Israel Innovation Authority’s International Rules & Regulations and the R&D Fund Incentive program.
The Israel Innovation Authority will provide support of 20% to 50% of the approved R&D budget of the Israeli companies, for a period of 12 months, according to the funding regulations.
The deadline for submission is February 20th, 2023 at 12:00 noon (IST)
- This announcement invites Israeli Companies to submit joint applications for R&D and/or Pilot projects no later than February 20th, 2023 at 12:00 noon (IST).
- Applicants are required to follow the local requirements and use the provided application format and instructions. Applications that are not in the approved format will not be accepted.
- In addition to the local application, a Letter of Intent (LOI) and a Bilateral Application Form (BAF) must be submitted by each project partner to their respective funding organizations.
- In addition to the Israeli companies’ application to the Israel Innovation Authority, their foreign partners must apply to the funding authority in their country. Applications that would not be submitted to both countries will not be approved.
- Results will be sent after the committees on both sides make their decisions (if necessary).
Interested in this collaboration program but do not have a partner? Fill the Partner Search format at this link, and we will do our best to help you find the right partner match.
Note: The Israeli Innovation Authority accepts applications only from Israeli Companies that follow the local requirements and use the provided application format and instructions. Applications that are not in the approved format will not be accepted!