Ministry for Social Equality, Digital Israel Bureau
The incentive track is designed to encourage and assist entrepreneurs seeking to meet the challenges and needs of the public sector with innovative technological solutions (in a variety of fields: education, health, economy, justice, local authority and more).
Applications will be evaluated according to the following:
- Product and technology – innovation level, including technological and functional innovation, advantages in comparison with existing solutions, the existence of a realistic R&D plan and potential to reach significant milestones during the project period.
- Team – Expertise and knowledge in the relevant field, team capability and mobilization of human resources to reach the project's objectives
- Business Plan – Existence of a clear business plan to develop the R&D at commercial scale, within a reasonable amount of time, including the ability to raise funds and/or engage partners.
- Public Sector feasibility – adherence to the list of challenges designed according to Israel's national digital plan, feasibility and implementation potential within the public sector in Israel.
- Social Impact – Expected social and public impact of the R&D, existence of a clear plan to generate social return alongside financial returns.
* For the full list of preferred sectors (in Hebrew): click here
- Applications of up to 300,000 NIS – up to 80% funding
- Applications of up to 4,000,000 NIS – up to 50%* funding
(*additional 10% for Zone A periphery)
Two application deadlines in 2019
- First application period:
11.02.2019 – 11.04.2019 until 14:00
Responses expected around July 2019
- Second application period:
11.07.2019 – 11.09.2019 until 14:00
Responses expected in December 2019