We will review the following opportunities:
- Various grants and collaborations available with numerous countries and the option to conduct pilots in various international beta sites,
- Opportunities for cooperation and knowledge transfer with leading international research centers
- Investments available for Israeli industry.
- Opportunities available via the European Framework Program for Research and Innovation via ISERD
- Bilateral funds available and their funding opportunities.
Additionally, we will hear from Brenmiller Energy about the success story of their Thermal Storage Units' manufacture that operates today both in Israel and Brazil and was made possible following the Innovation Authority's assistance in finding a suitable global partner.
For further information on this program and its' investment and funding opportunities in Hebrew, click here