Below are number of links to sites and documents, related to “Science with and for Society”
- Science with and for Society Work Programme 2018-2020
- Science with and for Society
- Science with and for Society – e-Library
- SiS.net project website
- Science with and for Society “Opportunities E-Book” Compilation of topics with relevance for Science with and for Society (SwafS) in 2020 beyond the SwafS programme
- Dynamic Network Analysis of the EU R&I Framework Programme
- Sustainable development in the European Union — Monitoring report on progress towards the SDGs in an EU context — 2019 edition
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Below are “Frequently Asked Questions” links and documents addressing Horizon 2020 and specific issues related to the work programme of “Science with and for Society”
Partner Search Tools
Below are links to variety of partner search engines, which could ease your search for best collaboration and consortium creation “Science with and for Society”. Successful projects could be a good lead.
Below are the latest news related to Horizon 2020 and “Science with and for Society” and other useful information.
Below is a selection of events, relevant for “Science with and for Society” calls, aimed at stimulating successful participation in Horizon 2020. These are great opportunities for finding future collaborations.
Below are links to successful projects under “Science with and for Society”, sharing their experience and insights:
- Challenging gender stereotypes in science
- Empowering citizens through science
- Promoting research integrity for a bright scientific future
- Promoting science education through Arctic research
- Science with and for Society success stories booklet
- CORDIS Projects and Results related to Science with and for Society