Secure Societies overview – Get more information about each part of the Work Programme, and see the topics relating to this part –
- Disaster Resilienct Societies (DRS)
- Fight against Crime and Terrorism (FCT)
- Border security and External Security (BES)
- Digital Security (Cybersecurity)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Protecting the European Infrastructure (INFRA) and General Matters (GM)
Presentations from previous events –
- Find Partners in 2018-2020 SEC Calls - View presentations of proposal ideas from previous partner search events.
Project Catalogs –
The Commission recently issues project catalogs for the different Secure Societies calls for proposals.
These catalogs have information regarding the funded projects under those calls.
- Infrastructure protection and protection of public spaces
- Border and external security
- Disaster-resilient societies
In addition, the commission also published a catalog of funded projects under FP7. It is im
Useful links -
Secure Societies Work Programme - 2018-2020
The most recent version of the Secure Societies Work Programme (WP).
The European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO)
ECSO represents the contractual counterpart to the European Commission for the implementation of the Cyber Security contractual Public-Private Partnership (cPPP).
Community of Users (CoU)
The Community of Users (CoU) enables practitioners to share expertise and discuss policy and facilitate the transfer of information.
NIS-Resilience, CIIP Portal
The NIS Platform will help implement the measures set out in the NIS Directive and ensure its convergent and harmonised application across the EU.
International Forum to Advance First Responders
IFAFRI helps the world’s first responders conduct their missions more effectively, safely, and efficiently by providing information that may influence the global market to develop affordable and innovative technology for first responders.