Below are number of links to sites and documents, related to “Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions”
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions: Work Programme 2018-2020
- European Commission - Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- MSCA Special Needs Allowance
- H2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Follow-up questionnaire
- MSCA ∙ twitter
- Net4Mobility Plus Project
- Marie Curie Alumni Association
- EURAXESS TOOLS
- Referent - A mentoring initiative for MSCA early career researchers
- MSCA Pocket Guide
- Guidelines for Open Access
- MSCA projects researching COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2 and related topics
- Horizon 2020 MSCA cluster event "Artificial Intelligence", December 2019
- Open Research Europe: Article Guidelines
Visa Application Procedure
- ISERD Guidelines: Applications for Employment Permits during COVID-19 restrictions
- Population and Immigration Authority: Procedure for Handling Applications for Employment Permits and Work Licenses for Foreign Experts -File for download
- ISERD templates forms (missing information needs to be filled): Visa request, ISERD support
- Isolation guidelines: Obligations regarding individual permission to enter The State of Israel
COVID-19 Outbreak and MSCA fellowships
- In case a H2020 Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Global Fellowships researcher decides to return to Europe during the outbreak, what will happen with the project? If teleworking is allowed, can the MSCA researcher telework either in a third country or in Europe?
- One of the requirements under MSCA projects is the “mobility rule” (see Part 3 of the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2018-2020). What happens if the mobility rule can no longer be fulfilled as a consequence of the COVID-19 related travel restrictions?
- Can the beneficiary in Horizon 2020 Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) pay the MSCA researcher less during the COVID-19 period, such as not to pay a mobility allowance as the researcher cannot travel?
- What happens to researcher costs in Horizon 2020 Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) when there are difficulties in implementing the MSCA action due to the COVID-19 situation?
- Will the Commission/Agency be flexible if beneficiaries need to modify the researcher recruitment and working conditions due to the COVID-19 outbreak (e.g. suspend MSCA researcher’s contract or include part-time working arrangements)?
- Related to the COVID-19 outbreak, how will the Commission/Research Executive Agency (REA) handle delays in the project implementation in Horizon 2020 Marie-Sklodowska-Curie (MSCA) ongoing grants?
- What happens to costs in Horizon 2020 grants when there are difficulties in implementing the action due to the COVID-19 situation?
- Is there any possibility to extend the project duration of Horizon 2020 grants due to the COVID-19 situation?