The European Commission has shared details of its Horizon Europe Info Days, which will take place online from 28 June to 9 July 2021.
This 10-day event will provide an opportunity for prospective applicants and other stakeholders of EU research and innovation to receive information and ask questions about the novelties, main funding instruments and processes of Horizon Europe.
The days will address nine themes, each dedicated to a different 'Cluster' or part of the new programme:
- 28 June – Research Infrastructures
- 29 & 30 June - Digital, Industry & Space (Cluster 4)
- 30 June - Civil Security for Society (Cluster 3)
- 1 July - Culture, Creativity & Inclusive Society (Cluster 2)
- 1 July - Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what's new under Horizon Europe
- 2 July - Health (Cluster 1)
- 5 & 6 July - Climate, Energy & Mobility (Cluster 5)
- 7 & 8 July - Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture & Environment (Cluster 6)
- 9 July - European Research Area (ERA) & Widening
The entire event will be open for participation without prior registration. More information and practical details are available eon the event website.