What is the InvestEU programme?
The InvestEU Programme us a set of financial instruments that will bring together under one roof The European Fund for Strategic Investments and thirteen additional EU financial instruments currently available. InvestEU will trigger at least €650 billion in additional investment, with the aim of providing additional boost to investment, innovation and job creation in Europe.
What will the programme consist of?
- The InvestEU Fund: Mobilizing public and private investment using an EU budget guarantee
- The InvestEU Advisory Hub: Providing technical advice on investment projects needing financing.
- The InvestEU Portal: An easily accessible database that matches projects with potential investors worldwide.
What are its benefits?
Simplified and streamlined investment support
Just one set of rules and procedures and one point of contact for advice. InvestEU will make EU funding simpler to access and more effective.
Making EU funds go further
The EU budget guarantee can help public funds go further. InvestEU is expected to mobilise at least €650 billion in additional investment between 2021 and 2027.
Targeting key areas
The InvestEU Fund will support four main policy areas:
- Sustainable infrastructure
- Research, innovation and digitisation
- Small and medium businesses
- social investment and skills
For additional questions: Sarit.Kimchi@iserd.org.il