Horizon Europe Material and Information
Use the information below relating to the different stages in a project's life to help you navigate the process from registration, through proposal writing, to managing a winning project.
Introduction, Registration and finding the right topic for you
This section will help you with the beginning stages of your Horizon Europe process - registering to the Funding and Tenders portal, learning about the Horizon Europe structure, finding the right topics for you, learning about the different project roles and assigning them, and the validation process.
- What is Horizon Europe (HEU)? Watch our short video for an overview on the new Framework Programme - Horizon Europe
- Updates and changes from Horizon 2020 - Our overview page has all the latest updates and changes from the last Framework Programme - Horizon 2020 - to the current - Horizon Europe
- Welcome to HEU – Orientation presentation - ISERD holds monthly Orientation Presentations. Sign up to participate in the upcoming presentation. For the latest recording - Check our YouTube Playlist on Horizon Europe
- Finding the right topic for you - Our short video will explain the structure of Horizon Europe and help you find the right topic/s for you
- ISERD Leaflets - Check our leaflets to find out more about the different topics in each work programme, and be in touch with the NCP for more information
- Registration to the Funding and Tenders Portal - Our short video will explain how to register to the Funding and Tenders Portal - This registration will enable you to submit proposals in Horizon Europe
- Nominating a LEAR and project signatories (including validation) - Learn what a LEAR is, how to nominate one, and what are the roles of signatories in your organisation with our presentation on the subject
- SME self-assessment - Need to register as an SME but don't know how? Our presentation will help guide you through the process and make sure you are registered as an SME (Small-Medium sized Enterprise)
Proposal Writing and Consortium Building
This section will help you with everything you need to know about writing a winning proposal, building a consortium, and additional information for the early stages of your winning project.
- Proposal sections
- Dissemination, Exploitation and Communication
- GDPR, RRI, SSH
- Consortium Agreement
- Open access, standardization
- Annotated Proposal template
Project Management and Reporting
This section contains information on the different parts of managing a winning project, payments, reports, audits and more.
- Mutual Insurance Mechanism (MIM)
Statistics, Tools and Additional Information
This section contains important links to various tools and databases that will help you with writing a successful proposal and managing your winning project.
- CORDIS - EC database for all previously funded projects. Here you can look up previous projects, and see what has already been done in your field
- EC Results Platform - This platform allows you to search previous project results, and publish the results of your project
- EC Dashboard - This tools allows visualization of results and statistics that can be filtered based on country, topic, type of organization, and more
How We Can Help You
ISERD is available to assist you along the way in fining a topic, finding partners, submitting a proposal, and managing a winning project. Listed below are some of our services -
- Our leaflets with information on the different topics in each work programme
- Financial Support Fund - Track 37 provides financial support to Israeli corporations interested in participating in the EU Framework Program - Horizon Europe – in calls for proposals in the form of a consortium
- Red Team - The Red Team service ISERD offers is a national full proposal check for Israeli legal entities participating in a Horizon Europe action, aimed at improving the quality of any submission with at least one Israeli participant
- Orientation Presentations - ISERD offers orientation presentations monthly to help you get familiar with the Horizon Europe programme and the different funding options for you
- Partner Search - ISERD can assist you in finding partners for your topic through events, contacts and connections
- Newsletter - Stay up to date on any important information and news through our newsletter