Hardware, software and supply chain security
Expected Outcomes: Projects’ results are expected to contribute to one or more of the following outcomes:
- Reduced security threats of open source hardware for connected devices.
- Formal verification of open hardware.
- Use of reconfiguration to implement security patches for open hardware Effective management of cybersecurity patches for connected devices in restricted environments such as IoT devices.
- Effective security audits of open source hardware, embedded software and other securityrelevant aspects of connected devices.
- Effective mechanisms for inventory management, detection of insecure components and decommissioning.
- Methods for secure authentication and secure communication for connected devices in restricted environments such as IoT devices.