Fostering balanced brain circulation (BBC)
- Attract more Research & Innovation talents to entities in widening countries.
- Enhance the creative and innovative potential of research and innovation talents.
- Support diversification of careers for R&I talents.
- Strengthen Europe's human capital base in R&I with better trained, innovative and entrepreneurial researchers.
- Enhance the quality of R&I contributing to Europe's competitiveness and growth.
- Contribute to Europe's attractiveness as a leading destination for R&I and for good working conditions of researchers.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and brain circulation across the ERA.
- Promote wider diffusion of Open Science practices.
Type of Action: Coordination and Support action (CSA)
Project Duration: up to six years