Online H2020 Energy Information day
About the Event
Achieving energetic efficiency and sustainability is a social challenge that involves government entities, regulators, researchers, investors, energy and environmental sustainability companies and end users.
The European framework program, Horizon 2020's energy programs allocates funding for solutions to this specific challenge. These funds aim to create a holistic platform to be used by the various entities, to support and promote sustainability and green energy solutions.
The funding supports a variety of topics including:
- Global leadership in renewables
- Smart Cities and Communities
- Buildings in energy transition (B4E)
- Sustainability and Circular Economy, regulation and energy policies
Participants will have the opportunity to understand topics with ISERD Team, receive advice on Horizon 2020 proposal writing
* the event will be held online (Zoom), please click here
**Registration is open until May 31st, for registration, please click here