Israel-Bavaria-UK Symposium Horizon Europe, Cluster 2 “Culture, creativity and inclusive society”
About the Event
The international symposium on October 19, 2021 focus on four specific topics from Cluster 2 “Culture, creativity and inclusive society” of the new EU Framework Programme “Horizon Europe” and invites British, Bavarian and Israeli stakeholders from the academy, research organisations, industry and other fields to explore new cooperation and network. The event is organized by experts of the Israel-Europe R&D Directorate (ISERD), the Scientific Coordination Office Bavaria-Israel of the Bavarian Research Alliance (BayFOR) and the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).
We offer you the opportunity to:
- receive up-to-date information on the specific Horizon Europe topics mentioned below;
- join one out of four workshops on specific calls from the new EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon Europe”:
- Workshop 1: HORIZON-CL2-2022-DEMOCRACY-01-05: Evolution of political extremism and its influence on contemporary social and political dialogue (RIA)
- Workshop 2: HORIZON-CL2-HERITAGE-2022-01-02: Europe’s cultural heritage and arts - promoting our values at home and abroad (RIA)
- Workshop 3: HORIZON-CL2-2022-DEMOCRACY-01-07: Politics and the impact of online social networks and new media (RIA)
- Workshop 4: HORIZON-CL2-2022-HERITAGE-01-08: Effects of climate change and natural hazards on cultural heritage and remediation (RIA)
- present your specific project idea and/or area of expertise on one of below mentioned topics in a short pitch (max. 3 minutes / max. 4 slides);
- find new international partners for your consortium;
- exchange with other international participants on specific project ideas and approaches; Registration to the event has to be done by October 14, 2021 at the latest.
The event is free of charge. Please note that there is only a limited number of pitches available per workshop. In case one of the workshops is overbooked, we reserve the right to prioritise the participants based on their profile, expertise and/or project idea.
Pre-Meeting: All participants are invited to join the Webinar “Horizon Europe for Applicants: How to write a successful proposal” as a pre-meeting on October 14, 2021 at 11:00-12:00 (IST) where the organizers present key requirements for successful Horizon Europe proposals. For more information and registration for the pre-meeting press here.