Opening and Welcome Words
|11:15||The EU Mission “Climate neutral and Smart Cities”: Policy Aspects Laura Hetel, EU Commission (tbc)|
Israel-Bavaria-France Symposium on “Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities”
About the Event
On 29 November 2022, the Israel-Europe R&I Directorate (ISERD), the Scientific Coordination Office Bavaria-Israel of the Bavarian-Research Alliance (BayFOR), the Franco-Bavarian University cooperation center (BayFRANCE), and the Embassy of France in Germany organize a joint symposium on upcoming calls of the EU Mission “Climate neutral and Smart Cities”.
The event invites Israeli, Bavarian, and French stakeholders from research, industry, municipalities and other fields of expertise to discuss project ideas and explore new cooperation and network opportunities.
Participants are invited to join one out of three parallel workshops:
- Workshop 1: HORIZON-MISS-2023-CLIMA-CITIES-01-01: Urban greening and re-naturing for urban regeneration, resilience, and climate neutrality
- Workshop 2: HORIZON-MISS-2023-CIT-01-01: Co-designed smart systems and services for user-centered shared zero-emission mobility of people and freight in urban areas
- Workshop 3: HORIZON-MISS-2023-CIT-01-02: Positive clean energy district (PED) digital twins – from modeling to creating climate-neutral Cities
Experts from the Scientific Coordination Office (WKS) Bavaria-Israel of the Bavarian Research Alliance (BayFOR) and the Israel-Europe R&D Directorate (ISERD) will accompany and moderate the workshops.
During the event, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Get an overview of the requirements of the selected calls of the EU mission “Climate-neutral and Smart Cities”
- Present their project idea and/or area of expertise on one of the below-mentioned topics in a short pitch (max. 3 minutes / max. 4 slides)
- Find new partners for a potential Horizon Europe consortium
- Expand their own international network and establish new contacts
OPENING AND INTRODUCTION
PARALLEL WORKSHOP SESSIONS
|12:15||Pitch Presentations (3 min/each, max. 10 presentations)|