Great opportunity for networking!
The webinars represent an excellent opportunity to learn more about the Call topics, interact directly with the topic coordinators, and get in touch with potential project partners.
During registration, you will be asked if you are willing for IMI to publish your name and contact details on this web page for networking purposes.
The webinar on IMI’s rules and procedures will include presentations of IMI's intellectual property policy and tips on the preparation of proposal submissions. IMI will also hold a dedicated webinar for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). This will cover elements of the different Call topics that may be of particular relevance for SMEs, as well as a presentation of IMI’s rules and procedures with a focus on aspects that are most important for SMEs.
Registration is now open for the IMI2 - Call 20 webinars, which will be held from 22 to 31 January 2020 inclusive.
Registration is free but obligatory via the webinar page.
There are webinars on all Call topics as well as IMI's rules and procedures and opportunities for SMEs in IMI2 - Call 20.
Each webinar will be held on specific day and time:
Topic-specific webinars for IMI2 – Call 20
1) Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic outcomes and development of rational, personalised treatment strategies to improve long-term outcomes in psoriatic arthritis
Wednesday 22 January | 11:00
2) Academia and industry united innovation and treatment for tuberculosis (UNITE4TB)
Thursday 23 January | 11:00
3) Tumour plasticity
Friday 24 January | 11:00
4) Innovations to accelerate vaccine development and manufacture
Monday 27 January | 11:00
5) Proton versus photon therapy for oesophageal cancer – a trimodality strategy
Tuesday 28 January | 15:00
6) Handling of protein drug products and stability concerns
Friday 31 January | 11:00
*** The draft topic texts can be found on Future Topics page.