Horizon Europe - Gender Equality Plan (GEP) Info Day
About the Event
Gender equality has an important place in the policies of the European Commission. The three objectives: gender equality in scientific careers; gender balance in decision-making; and integration of the gender dimension into the content of research and innovation, are reinforced through a more unified approach. “Gender Equality Plans” are mandatory for public organisations, research organisations and higher education establishments starting from the 2022 calls onwards.
The online event was held on October 25th, between 11:00-13:30 IST / 10:00-12:30 CET.
Following the event:
The recording is available here
- Mina Stareva, Head of Sector – Gender, Democracy and European values, DG RTD, European Commission
- Dr. Sharon Rashi-Elkeles, Chairperson, Council for the Advancement of Women in Science and Technology
- Dr. Aliza Forman Rabinovici, Consultant, Council for the Advancement of Women in Science and Technology
- Dr. Hana Himi, Presidential Advisor for Gender Equity, Beit Berl Academic College
- Dr. Anita Thaler, The Interdisciplinary Research Centre for Technology, Work and Culture (IFZ Graz) and Dipl.-Soz.Wiss. Jennifer Dahmen-Adkins, Institut für Soziologie, RWTH Aachen University