CHIST-ERA annual conference- be part of 2020 Calls drafting
About the Event
The CHIST-ERA directorate invites all relevant stakeholders to help drafting CHIST-ERA's 2020 three expected calls. The scheduled publication date of final version - December 2020. CHIST-ERA conference will focus on two research topics and additional 'Open Science' topic:
- Advanced Brain-Computer Interfaces for Novel Interactions (BCI)
- Towards Sustainable ICT (S-ICT)
- Research Practices and Open Research Data (ORD)
The 3 days online conference, 29.9.20-1.10.30, main objective is to allow the relevant scientific community and other stakeholders directly influence and support scoping the calls topics content, exchange their views on the future of the domains with their peers.
The programme features a combination of plenary and facilitated break-out sessions, high-level keynote talks by internationally renowned scientists and specialists, shorter talks and poster presentations.
Organizers encourage all participating community to:
- Participate in an online 'Public Consultation' mechanism, collecting opinions and helping identify 'the main research challenges in each of the topics', prior to the event.
- Submit abstract (during registration) for optional presentation (PDF format), If your abstract is selected for a talk, you will be informed.
Registration is available here (deadline: 25.9.2020)