CELTIC Proposers Day- Pitch your Project Idea
About the Event
CELTICs Online Pitching Session for the upcoming CELTIC Spring Call 2020 takes place on December 10rd, 2019.
CELTIC-NEXT Proposers Days are discussion fora for organisations related to telecommunications and ICT that are interested to participate in a R&D project and want to benefit from performing collaborative research through the EUREKA Cluster CELTIC-NEXT.
Discuss your project ideas with potential partners and find out about funding opportunities in your countries.You are welcome to make a pitch presentation.
- Please note that the presentation file(s) must be send by Thursday, December 5th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please use the following template for the pitch presentation and limit it to 6 minutes.
For further details, here
For registration, here
Download presentation template here
Target audience: Participants interested in building a project consortium for future CELTIC proposals.
Structure of Webinar:
- Welcome of our Office Director Peter Herrmann
- An introduction to CELTIC-NEXT and future strategic directions of the CELTIC cluster.
- Best hands on experiences from experienced CELTIC Proposers.
- Insights on the CELTIC Spring Call 2020 (deadline tbd ~ March 2020)
- An overview on the timeline from the submission of a CELTIC proposal to the label of a CELTIC proposal.